Salted Caramel Protein Balls Blender/Food Processor 1 cup Medjool Dates1/2 cup Natural Cashews1/2 cup Oats4 tbsp Googys Good Energy Vanilla Protein1 tbsp Natural Almond Butter1 pinch Salt Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor.Blend until combined.Roll...
Choc Coconut Protein Balls
These Choc Coconut Protein Balls are so easy to make and are super yummy too. Amazing for a healthy go-to snack throughout the busy week. You can keep them in the fridge for up to a week (but if you're anything like us, they probably wont last that long).
- 1 + 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/3 cup Dessicated Coconut Plus a little extra to roll the balls in
- 2 scoops Googys Good Energy Chocolate Protein Shake
- 1/2 cup Natural Almond Butter
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 5 tbsp Almond Milk
- Mix Oats, desiccated coconut, protein powder and chia seeds in a bowl until combined.
- Add the almond butter, honey and almond milk and once again, mix until combined.
- Roll the mixture into small, bite-sized protein balls and then coat/roll in a layer of desiccated coconut.
- Repeat until all the balls have been coated.
- Chill the protein balls in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before enjoying!
Berry Nice-Cream Blender 1 cup Frozen Mixed Berries1 Frozen Banana (large)1 scoop Googys Good Energy Vanilla Protein Shake1/4 cup Fresh Almonds1 handful Fresh Berries (to serve) (optional) Place the frozen berries, banana, protein powder and milk in a blender and...
Lemon Coconut Protein Balls Blender/Food Processor 1/2 cup Raw Cashews1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut (Plus a little extra to coat the balls)1 Lemon (Juice and Zest)1 scoop Googys Good Energy Vanilla Protein Shake3 tbsp Honey Place all the ingredients in a blender or food...
Mixed Berry Protein Smoothie Blender 1 cup Frozen Mixed Berries1 scoop Googys Good Energy Vanilla Protein Shake1 cup Milk (Dairy/Soy/Amond/Oat) Combine all the ingredients in a blender and mix until well-combined.Serve and enjoy! Breakfast, brunch, Snackbreakfast,...
Choc Banana Protein Shake A yummy Choc Banana Protein Shake perfect for breakfast or a quick and healthy snack throughout the day. Blender 1 banana ((fresh or frozen))1 scoop Googys Chocolate Good Energy Protein Shake1 tbsp chia seeds1 tbsp natural almond butter ((or...
Healthy Chocolate Protein Pancakes Who doesn't love pancakes? This chocolate version takes it next level! 3 heaped tbsp Googys Good Morning Protein Pancake mix4 tbsp your favourite milk (approx)drizzle cooking oilfresh fruit and 100% maple syrup (to serve) Heat...
Simple Berry Protein Smoothie Don't have time for breakfast? Simply whip up this delicious smoothie in minutes. 1 banana (fresh or frozen)100 g frozen mixed berries1 scoop Googys Good Energy Vanilla Protein Shake250 ml almond milk (or your fave milk) Combine...