Why egg white protein?
Egg white is known for its protein content. Eggs are one of nature’s wonders, packing high quality protein, vitamins, minerals, good fats, trace nutrients and antioxidants into their googy goodness! The egg whites are the perfect base for a natural protein bar and here’s why it’s right for you.
Egg white protein benefits:
- It’s a pure and clean source of protein
- Egg whites contain all 9 essential amino acids, naturally
- With a full protein profile, Googys protein bars need no further protein boost
- Egg white protein is for regular people who want a healthy lifestyle. You don’t need to be a body builder, hanging from a mountain cliff or ripped (but kudos if you are!) to get the benefit of egg white protein
- It’s delicious! And paired with other real foods, it’s so simple and good
- There’s no whey or plant protein chalkiness or aftertaste – it tastes real, because it is a real wholefood
- It’s the simple change you can make to combat feeling exhausted, unhealthy, or overweight from bad snacks with 12g of natural protein in each bar
- There are no additives, heavy processing or a long list of ingredients to make egg white protein palatable and effective
- You can’t have too many eggs, contrary to previous recommendations. They’re all good!
Clean egg white protein, real simple
We wanted to create protein bars that had no nasties, taste good and are healthy for you… simple! And egg white protein allows that and so much more.
If you’re keen to try a protein bar full of real food and powered by egg whites, check out the Googys range here.